#1: K has 2 teachers for Beez: Miss K and Meg. Miss K was talking to K and called her "sweetheart." K politely told her "That's not what I called. I KNW (gave her full name) but my mommy calls me "What am I going to do with you, K?" Poor girl! Does she really think that's her name? and do I really say it that much?
#2: Miss K left the room to go to the bathroom. When K discovered she was gone, she went to Meg and was very concerned. "Where Miss K go?" "To the bathroom." "Who took her?" "She went by herself." "She went by herself?!?! Won't she need help?"
2 comments:
that is TOO funny!!!!
how is the potty training coming?
Too funny! We're at the stage of pointing at the diaper and say "tinky" or when the wooden spoon comes out, patting the bum and say "bank". My 4-year old says some funny things too . . . the other day it was bonking herself on the head and saying, "Silly Old Madi" when she did something without thinking. I love kids at this stage. (janelle)
Post a Comment