Friday, January 2, 2015

Pensacola!

The day after Daddy's Warrior Dash we drove to Pensacola.  (I hate that drive; it is forever long)  We had such a great time while we were there.  We got to do so many things.  I'll see what I can remember.

Most importantly, we got to see this little guy. My brother's little one.  Isn't he so serious?  And cute!

We also got to see my nieces a few times.  They are both down there at college.

I wish we had one of these closer! We made sure to bring some home with us.

One of the things I miss about P'cola: fresh seafood.  Specifically shrimp.  Yum!




We spent a little time at the Naval Aviation Museum.
Not near as long as C would have liked......

We got to see the Blue Angels practice!  It's been years since I have seen them.  It was amazing!


He does smile!

Look at the rolls on him!  The baby; not my brother.

The Indiana flag at Lamberts: home of the throwed rolls.


Beautiful sunset at the beach after a gorgeous afternoon.

A little soccer on the beach

Got to walk around one of the forts.  C would have spend more time there, too!

A locally owned coffee shop that we visited 3 times in the week that we were there!


Got to see a friend from year's past.  He was actually Daddy's roommate during college.

Look at those rolls!


The neatest mini golf place EVER. Many memories from  years ago.







Isn't that beautiful!

This is where Daddy and I used to meet for every church service while we were dating during college.

No comments: