Thursday, January 17, 2013

New friends

A few weeks ago, an acquaintance from church sent me a message over FB asking if we'd be interested in watching their kiddos while they went to a SS activity.  This is a much younger couple than us, who we know only slightly (C's school definition of acquaintance).  We have gotten to know them a little better recently; they are great people.  Anyways.  I said sure.  I'm willing to help out.

So Saturday they dropped their 2 kiddos off.  AB is 3 and JB turned 1 Christmas Day.  Cute kiddos.  And let me tell you--they loved C!  I have really seen lately how good he is with kids!  He will make a great dad one day.  He reminds me a lot of Daddy and how he is so good with kids too--always was (something I noticed back when we were dating).  Again--anyways.

We had a really good time with the kids that night.  They are good kids.  Pretty easy.  And they went down to bed around 8 and 8:30 and slept til mommy and daddy got here about 10:30.  Easy, fun night.


C loved this puppet, prolly more than the kids.  He played with it all night and kept cracking himself up.  It sings a song and you can make it sing fast or slow.  Mommy said they have 3 others at home.  Oh dear!



No comments: